Top 5 Vegetables for Grilling
So what to serve with your delicious Kansas City Steaks?
Here“s a countdown of our favorite vegetables for grilling:
5. Zucchini, marinated with balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil (or mint) and olive oil
4. Onions, cut crosswise into half-inch slices, skewered and grilled over medium heat
3. Corn, husked (yes husked) and placed directly on the grill to create delicious little charred bits
2. Potatoes, par-boiled until they are just about cooked, skewered and finished on a grill. Or, if you've got some russets and a little time, rub the potatoes with a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper and put them right on the grill.
1. Asparagus, grilled for just a few minutes and dressed with a little garlic aioli.
Delicious, right? So enjoy one of these top vegetables for grilling today!