Your shopping cart is empty.
We recommend checking out our best selling steaks.
The Kansas City Steak Company® offers butter-tender Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, cut from the center of the best aged Tenderloin, complemented with Maryland Style Crab Cakes that are hand-formed from crab and blended with our special ingredients.
- Two great tasting combinations, perfect for Father's Day, Christmas or any special occasion
- Popular Steak and Seafood Gift
- Complete the meal by including twice baked potatoes
- Individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book with Original Steak Seasoning packet included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight — actual thickness may vary
Preparing Crab Cakes
Cook to an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove crab cakes from all packaging.
Bake From Frozen - Preheat oven to 400°F place frozen cakes on greased baking sheet and bake for approximately 20 minutes
Bake From Thawed - Thaw under refrigeration. Preheat oven to 400°F, place cakes on greased baking sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes at 400°F.
SautÃ© - (not recommended from frozen state) Cook cakes in frying pan or skillet for approximately 5 minutes each side at medium heat.
Preparing Filet Mignon
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook filet mignon, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!